Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Maternity Shoot with Sonia

Sonia, Richard and Julia


Julia was so excited to have her photo taken. She was even more excited to show me her Mommy's belly and tell me about who was inside. "Tiago", she said with a tiny little voice. She spent the morning drawing Tiagos name on a chalkboard and drawing him pictures. She also showed me the scan of her moms belly and what Tiago looked like inside.

While Richard and Sonia posed for photos, Julia made us cups of tea and lattes from her toy kitchen. She was so excited to meet her new brother and to help Mommy by being a big sister.

Later, we took a stroll through one of my favourite ruelles in Montreal. The autumn weather had been very kind to us with blue skies and warm weather.

Richard and Sonia, congratulations on baby number two and your second journey through parenthood. I am excited to share photos of Tiago with everyone in my next posting.














©Alison Slattery. All Rights Reserved.